Beej's Guide to Network Programming
Using Internet Sockets
(Click here for other guides!)
(Notably, this is a WIP
guide to general C Programming right here!)
Hello, one and all! This is my little how-to guide on network
programming using Internet sockets, or "sockets programming", for
those of you who prefer it. The sockets API, though started by the
Berkeley folk, has been ported to many many platforms, including Unix,
Linux, and even Windows.
Unfortunately, it can be a little, um, "much" to digest the API, but as
long as you know some C or C++,
this guide should springboard you into the realm of network programming
with hopefully as little hassle as humanly possible!
What's Here for Readers:
Errata (mistakes? What?)
- US Letter, one sided, syntax highlighting
- US Letter, two sided, syntax highlighting
- A4, one sided, syntax highlighting
- A4, two sided, syntax highlighting
- US Letter, one sided, black and white
- US Letter, two sided, black and white
- A4, one sided, black and white
- A4, two sided, black and white
Let me know if you have mirrored the site.
Let me know if you have made a translation that I should link to.
Broken translation links
Let me know if you have updates.
What's Here for Translators and Writers:
Clone the whole thing from GitHub and follow the
Contact Beej: email@example.com