Yup, here's what the locals are up to when they're procrastinating.
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have another Chico hack.
fingerable soda machine
- Ok, so everyone on the Internet has one
of these things. Now we do, too, thanks to tfsmiles. Unfortunately, the AS wants to take our
soda machine away because they feel it eats into their profits. Money
grubbers--our soda costs 33% less than theirs, and we have all the good
stuff. Try it!
O'Connell 136 Cam!
- Yet another beauty from tfsmiles. I always wondered if this camera
was really functional.
- The Butte
- Chris Trown has rigged up a video camera looking down at the bike
racks in front of Whitney Hall. See all the pot smokers?
- The Internet Pizza Server
- I don't want to plug my own product too much, but let me just say
it's the first of its kind.
Back to the Chico Hackers Guild opening page